Thursday, June 10, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel

The excitement is stirring. I can almost see it. My first year of teaching is close to being D-O-N-E, done.

Summer here we come. Our second grade team is celebrating tonight with margaritas and salsa dancing! Ole!

At the end of May, Scott and I threw together a Memorial Day cookout for anyone who hadn't already made plans. We started off June celebrating our friends' wedding. Ask Scott about his sweet dance moves. We were excited to recently find out that he made the ERT (Emergency Response Team) at work. It's our county's version of SWAT. Congrats, babe! Another congrats goes out to my cousin who is graduating from high school and heading to my alma mater! and YAY to my sister who finished her first year of college!

No comments:

Post a Comment